Future promise is a two part initiative designed to help improve access to education for students both at the primary and secondary.
Future Promise Fund
The Future Promise Fund provides funding for girls to get an education up to secondary school. The goal is improve access to education for girls. The initiative identifies brilliant but underprivileged.
Future Promise Scholars
Future Promise scholars initiative improves access to higher education for brilliant but underprivileged students by improving their access to information on higher education. The initiative prepares students for entry into college through college advising and mentorship.
- Improve access to information on higher education learning for high school students.
- Share ideas and resources with like minded initiatives to improve the service.
- Create a network of students that are able to support one another.
- Create a cohort of student that give back to their communities.
- Foster networking and collaboration between high school students across the continent.
- Foster volunteering and community service among high school students.
Our close interaction with schools and the community mean we are able to identify brilliant but underprivileged students deserving of support.
As part of our work we identify brilliant but underprivileged students through our work in schools.
ProjectEDUCATE is a member of the Higher Access to Learning Initiative.