TreeAction has two main objectives; plant trees and to raise awareness about the importance of trees.
TreeAction works with students and the community in general to plant trees as a way of fighting desertification and deforestation.
Planting trees is a simple cost effective way to help protect and conserve the environment and anyone can do it.
- Trees are the lungs of the planet
- Help clean the air we breathe
- Provide food, medicine and shelter
- Help clean the water we drink
- Help protect rivers against siltation
- Help prevent soil erosion and desertification
- Protect the environment
Join the Treevolution. Plant a tree today!